Last Updated: August 6, 2021
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
Apex Health, LLC
36 Fox Den Rd
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Our website address is:
We collect, process and/or store information from you on our website when you:
- visit our website
- submit a website form
- place an order
We may hold on to your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete or anonymize your information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you want to edit your data, be removed from our records or request a record of the data we have about you, please call us at 336.900.1982 or email us at GordonT@ApexHealthLiving.com.
Visits to Our Website
This website is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
- how many visits our website gets
- how visitors found our website
- in which content they are interested
- how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
- what region they are from
- what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
- and similar details
However, we do not send any of your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 2 months.
To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
CleanTalk (Spam Filtering)
Our website is hosted through Cloudways. Cloudways holds a server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address along with the date and time of the loaded content but no information like name, phone number or email address.
The information we collect from these forms consists of all the information you enter and your IP address. We use the submitted information to process your submission and to respond to it (if applicable). Submissions are stored in the website’s database (e.g. for backup, reporting and accounting purposes) for 180 days.
When you place an online order on our website, we process and store your personal information along with your IP address (for security purposes) so that we can fulfill your order. None of your entered information is made public. Furthermore, in case you set up a password on our website, only a hashed value of your user account’s password is stored in our website’s database.
If you add products to the cart, your cart will be saved in our database.
You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or by contacting us.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then clicking on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.Our online store places a 1st party cookies on your computer to remember items in your cart and to provide you with checkout ability.Other 1st party cookies may be set by our website for operation and caching purposes.
- Google Analytics’ (see description above) core functionalities store 1st party cookies on each visitor’s device.
- CleanTalk (see description above) uses 1st party session cookies on our website to determine whether or not you are a human visitor.
Content Hosted by Third Parties
We may embed content on our website from third parties such as Google Maps, Vimeo and YouTube. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please call us at 336.900.1982 or email us at GordonT@ApexHealthLiving.com with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.