About Our Air Filtration Systems
At Apex Health Living, we are proud to bring you Pure Air Systems, Inc.’s complete line of certified HEPA air filtration and carbon absorption systems. These top quality air purifiers and air filtration systems are designed to be used in a wide variety of applications including residences, doctor and dental offices, small businesses, retail stores, and more! Easily attach the systems to any size heating/cooling system for central HEPA indoor air filtration and in stand-alone applications where high volume HEPA filtration is required.
Air Filtration System Features
- Effective for every application – For Residential and Commercial Use.
- Powerful, 3-Stage Filtration – Filters out 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Energy Efficiency Options – Single Speed (600HS) or Variable Speed Motor
- Airflow Options – 500-2000 CFM Air Flow.
- Installation Options – Run in Conjunction with HVAC System OR Standalone. Most Units Available in Horizontal & Vertical Configurations to Fit Your Needs.
- Easy step-by-step installation – or we will direct you to a local HVAC contractor to install your system for you.
- Carbon Systems – Our 1200HS PLUS and 2000HS PLUS HEPA based air filtration systems are also available as Carbon Systems, designed for maximum odor absorption.
Partial By-Pass Configuration HVAC
Pure Air Systems units are designed to attach to any forced air ducted heating/cooling system in what we call the partial by-pass configuration. This allows us to attach the unit to any size HVAC system up to 5 ton capacity and provide very efficient, very effective filtration. This also means there is no additional static load placed on the HVAC fan and even in the by-pass configuration the 600HS will provide up to 48 air changes in 24 hours in most homes.
Stand Alone Configuration – Filtration without HVAC
In situations where there is no forced air ducted HVAC unit the 600HS, 600HS PLUS, 1200HS PLUS and 2000HS PLUS units can be used as a stand alone system where you can run ductwork to them and from them and use them as an independent filtration/air moving system. We also offer a portable systems, the HPS 500.
Pressurize Home or Office – Introduction of Outside Filtered Fresh Air
Whether the unit is installed in the by-pass or stand-alone configuration outside air can be introduced into the occupied space through the unit. This allows for the introduction of filtered, outside air and can assist in pressurizing the occupied space eliminating the possibility of outside airborne contaminants from entering the inside space.
Residential & Commercial Applications
Pure Air Systems air filtration units can be used in any room or occupied area where the reduction/removal of airborne contaminants is necessary, including:
- Clean Rooms
- Dental Offices
- Hospital Rooms
- Recreational Vehicles
- Retail stores
- Retirement Homes
- Single-Family Homes
- Veterinary Clinics